As I’m writing this blog post, I’m listening to the Horse Radio Network’s ‘all-ESMA’ episode with the founders and winners of the first-ever Equestrian Social Media Awards. It’s all good fun with hosts Glenn and Jamie, but there’s some real value for horsebiz professionals in looking at the winners and what they’re doing with new media.
You can watch the ESMA ‘awards show’ online, a series of 5 videos with acceptance videos from the winners. The ESMAs also plan to release 2 ‘montage’ videos later this week, so we’ll see a bit from the equestrian finalists that weren’t selected as winners, but that are still doing creative, innovative, leading-edge work in equestrian industry new media.
Here’s why it’s a good idea to check out the winners and finalists
- Get inspired by what other horse professionals are doing in new media.
- Gather ideas for what you can do in your own horsebiz new media efforts.
- See for yourself how new media is helping the horse industry get the word out about what they’re doing, and improving industry marketing and promotion efforts in connecting with current and new customers and fans to give the entire horse world a higher profile across the globe.
A huge CONGRATS to all the first-ever winners, and an enormous THANK YOU to ESMA founders Liam Killen & Rhea Freeman, Horse Radio Network, and all the voters, volunteers, and supporters of the ESMAs – it will be fantastic to watch the ESMAs influence new media within the horse world.
If missed the other posts about the ESMAs, you can access them below:
- And the award goes to…. (ESMA week is here!)
- Monday Morning Quickie – First-Ever Equestrian Social Media Awards
You can listen to the Horses In The Morning (HITM) show on Horse Radio Network LIVE on weekday mornings from 9 AM to 10:30 Eastern, and also via archived ‘podcast’ recordings at the Horse Radio Network website.
Look for more from No Biz Like Horsebiz about the ESMAs and new media, and if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up to receive posts via your email.
Do you have a question or comment about the ESMAs or new media? Click the Leave a Comment link below!